Khaddi Bandhej Banaras Saree
Fabric - Pure Khaddi Georgette Banarasi Saree
Technique - This Splendid Masterpiece is made of the finest Cutwork technique from Banaras.
Important - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 79 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all premium products
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.